& Storage Unit Rentals
Sunny Apartment for Rent
Inexpensive Storage Garages for Rent in Northeast Philadelphia
Large sunny Apartment for rent, Burlholme NE Philadelphia
New Beetle GL Volkswagen for sale - 1 owner low mileage
Storage Garages - Burlholme section of NE Philadelphia. Great Rent:
- 7’ x 18' garages with locking doors, separate access for each.
- 24 hour access with security lightning.
- Outlet and light in each unit.
- Electricity included.
- Month to month lease. $100 - $150 depending on door type.
- All street level. Driveway access to load right from garage.
Sample Exterior And Interior
e-mail - Paul@PaulPlevakas.com
Map and Directions to 7339 Claridge St, Philadelphia, PA 19111
View Larger Map
- Large and Sunny
Northeast Philadelphia, Burlholme
- Large sunny 2 bedroom, or sunny bedroom and office or den. Kitchen. Large living room. Separate eating area. Tiled bathroom. Lots of closets.
- Washer and dryer.
- Quiet neighborhood.
- Northeast Philadelphia, close to Fox Chase Cancer Center, Jeans Hospital, Northeast High School, Holy Family, and Roosevelt Mall.
- Walking distance to SEPTA Bus & Regional Rail.
- Convenient to Center City Philadelphia.
- On-street parking. Off-street parking by arrangement.
- Background and credit check with application.
- Rent plus utilities. No pets.
e-mail Paul Plevakas - Paul@PaulPlevakas.com
Volkswagen "New" Beetle - Only 26000 miles - Great Gas Saver
2001 Volkswagen Beetle GL - Black. Paul's sister decided to walk to work and didn't need it anymore:
- Only 26000 miles, automatic transmission
- Looks new, is in fair to good mechanical condition
- Never had any body work, Free of rust
- Interior clean, no rips
- Engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks
- Dual Front Air Bags, Front Side Air Bags,
- Air Conditioning, Tilt Wheel, Power Steering, AM/FM Stereo, Power Door Locks, Cassette ABS (4-Wheel)
- There was nothing wrong with it when Paul's sister decided to sell it, but we priced it too low so no one believed it was good, so it sat unused for several years. Price was low and still nothing wrong with it. Time passed. Now it needs some work to reset sensors to pass inspection, replace dry belts, tires, battery.
- Clean title history - One owner. We put the title in our name to sell it for her. We don't use it, so technically only the one owner for the working life of the car.
- Garage housed for most of the life of the vehicle.
Location - Northeast Philadelphia - at the garages and apartment.
Was $11,000, then 9K, then 7.5K for it. Now that it needs work (some belts, sensors, battery, tires) price is lower yet - only 4K. May TRADE FOR PICKUP TRUCK.
eMail Paul - Paul@PaulPlevakas.com or call (215) 778-2634.
Tools and Fun Stuff
CLICK Amazon store boxes below for secure shopping for car parts, tools and building supplies, martial arts equipment, all the fun stuff. Amazon never sends us any personal details about you, so have fun shopping.
Come back for your next purchases too. The pennies they send us for purchases through THESE links let us run this site. THANK YOU.
If your adblockers don't let you see the Amazon search boxes below,
Try this text link to Paul's book, or click the covers, and search from there
Get Home Repair Books, tools, and Paul's books Healthy Martial Arts and The Ab Revolution. Click the book links or use the search boxes
Search for the car parts you've been needing -
and anything else
HOME - PaulPlevakas.com