(215) 778-2634 Paul@PaulPlevakas.com
Clean street clothes or karate uniform
Unit 1 Warm-up and conditioning exercises, how to make a fist, how to kick, basic punching, basic blocks: high, middle, and low. Hand to hand combat
Unit 2 Unarmed attacker self-defense techniques
Unit 3 Armed attacker self-defense techniques.
Unit 4 Self-defense with weapons and self-defense against multiple attackers
Your gentle teacher, Paul Plevakas
Do not insult
the mother alligator until after you have crossed the river
- Haitian proverb
to the Dojo (martial arts training hall)
2100 Chestnut Street - entrance on 21st between Chestnut and Sansom.
More Classes With Paul, Sensei (Japanese term for teacher)
- Karate. What a great class. Click to see the karate syllabus and photos
- Home Repair. Not only is Sensei Paul Plevakas an experienced and gentle martial arts teacher, he is a licensed general contractor, and member of NARI - National Association of Remodeling Industry. Take his fun, hands-on Home Repair Class. Home Repair class syllabus.
- Private home repair coaching. Call Paul (215) 778-2634.
Three Class Text Books
- Healthy Martial Arts
Wealth of training for body and mind.
- The Ab Revolution No More Crunches No More Back Pain New, completely revised third edition expanded.
Revolutionary core training method - No crunches. Combines sports medicine with fun exercise to get a workout at the same time that you retrain your abs andback for healthy movement. Burn more calories and get incredible abs. Used by military, law enforcement, and the nation's top spine docs.
- Health & Fitness in Plain English
Previously sold out and unavailable, New THIRD edition, revised. Thirty-one chapters on health, nutrition, exercise, and pain prevention. 363p.